Wednesday, April 23, 2008

5 1/2 More Weeks!!!

I cannot believe how time flies!!!!! In almost one month, I will be married to the love of my life and I couldn't be happier!

We have gotten 49 RSVP's back so far, and I must say, we are going to have quite the turn out! I had heard that about 15 % of people that are invited usually cannot attend (especially if you don't send out save the dates!), but I don't know where our 15% of "no's" went! I am very excited that everyone wants to share our day. It will be great to see everyone and have a good time!

My bachelorette party was last weekend. What a blast! All of my girls (especially Carrie and Michelle!) did such a wonderful job and I couldn't have had more fun than I did! The weather was a little chilly, but we managed. Good location, good hotel, good restaurants, good clubs, good friends, good times! What more could a bride to be ask for?

I have started to get in touch with most of our vendors regarding final payments and last minute details. All of our vendors have been great up to this point, and I feel very fortunate to have nice professionals to work with. The bridesmaids dresses all came in about 2 weeks ago, so that's no longer a worry. A few of the girls need to have alterations, but there is plenty of time for that before the wedding!

I'm starting to get a little overwhelmed, not because I'm nervous or am not having fun; simply because I am worried that I am going to forget something until the last minute! I guess it's time to start making lists and going through the little "pre-made" schedules in my bridal magazines.

Hopefully I'll have one more chance to write before the wedding!!!!! Cheers!

No comments: