Monday, November 30, 2009

Post-Thanksgiving Update

We had a great Thanksgiving holiday. It started out with our family celebrations. First was my side. Every one was there to share LOTS of appetizers (my favorite!) and a wonderful lunch. Our evening was spent at Matt's Dad's with Matt's side of the family. It was a nice celebration as well. 

Friday, we began our Christmas light endeavor. Now, this was no small feat because I was well into a cold (that I'm still battling today) and I was not the most pleasant person. Thank God for our neighbor and friend James who came to the rescue and helped my all too patient husband finish the task. The house and yard looked great for about 5 minutes until a fuse was blown. That's on Matt's "fix-it" list for this afternoon! Ha!

Saturday, we watched Four Christmases and just hung out. I was tired, sick, and just wanted to laze about. Sunday was more of the same. I should have done laundry, but didn't. I also should have studied, that didn't happen either!! This will make the next three days of my life hectic, but it was worth it to have four days of being completely "school-less".

And now, it's back to the day to day. I'm at work, begrudgingly, and tonight I need to clean the microwave out and...STUDY. I'm also making Matt chicken and dumplings because it's one of his favorites and because I love him : )

No comments: