Thursday, March 1, 2012

House Update


Our house has definitley come a long way these last couple of months. I think the pictures really say it all!





This is the master bedroom. With our master tub in the middle of the room. It's not like this anymore, but I don't have an updated picture right now. I love the color of this room and all of the natural light.


 This is the kitchen (duh). First, the flooring is awesome. I'm so glad that we decided to go with a lighter color flooring than we had before. Also, the accent red color under the cabinets give the room a little punch and I feel like it makes the cabinets and counter top look richer.


The living room....we had cabinets made and installed for either side of the fireplace. LOVE. The storage is killer and it completely sets off our living room. We still need to get the stone put onto the fireplace and purchase a television to hang above it.


The rest of the living room. I think the wall color in here is exceptional. All of the light is great too. I'm so glad that I was able to talk my husband into two French doors instead of one.


The dining area. Our house in really open. You can get a pretty good idea from the picture above how things lay out. Our kitchen is to the right in the picture. Any way, back to the dining area. I love love love our new dining set. I'd been eyeing it since last April and finally purchased it in December. I think it looks great with everything else! And the light fixture in here is also a favorite.


Master bathroom. This area actually consists of two separate rooms. The first is the one you see here, with a double vanity and large soaking tub.


And here's our master shower, which is in the second room. I love the way all of the tile turned out. Also note the super cool shower floor!


The huge window in our stairway. Really opens this area up and makes it light and bright.




So there you have it! I'm so glad to have flooring and toilets and showers and such. I'll do another update soon with pictures of how things look now. There have been a few more changes and things seem more put together!

No comments: