Tuesday, November 6, 2007

Do I know you?

Okay, first off, the wedding plans are still going really well. Not much news, we're just getting all of the deposits to the appropriate persons. Left on the list is planning the honeymoon, rehearsal dinner, securing a photographer, and the invitations.

Speaking of the invitations, has anyone that has ever planned a wedding noticed how people come crawling out of the wood work when they want to be included in an event? Seriously, I am getting SO SICK of the, "Well I KNOW I'm invited!" and the, " When is it so I can save the date?". Come on guys, I haven't talked to you in years, why would I invite you to such an intimate event if you're not part of my life anymore? And I also get that parents do want to have a part of the guest list reserved for some that they would like present, fine. However, when some of those people (one in particular) only have rude comments to make and are clearly gossiping viciously why would Matt and I want them to share our day with us?

I swear, I am to the point of not being nice Lindsey anymore. The next time someone invites themselves for a free party, I am going to tell them like it is!!!!!

No comments: