Monday, September 21, 2009

Not much...

...has been going on. Well, it feels like we've been really busy, but that's just kind of every day life!!

We've had some great evenings with good friends. Last week one night was with Jerod, Bonnie and Jackson, and the next we spent with Jordan, Nick and Laine. The weekend absolutely flew by - more so than usual. I had the pleasure of going to the river with my friends Ryan and Diana. It was a good, relaxing day. 

This week is full of more every day stuff. I need to get some cleaning in. Also, I have a test in anatomy next week, so studying over the span of time until then is required so that I'm not "crashing" the night before! Dinner this week looks like this:

Ahi with red potatoes and green beans

Mushroom Parmesan with salad

Bacon wrapped pork tenderloin with steamed carrots and pasta

Who knows what Matt will decide to fix?????

Matt's leaving for a bachelor party in Dillions Beach this coming Friday. I'm excited for him because I know he'll have a great time, but of course, I will miss him. Luckily, the bachelors counterpart is having some festivities of her own Friday night, so I'll have some fun girl time! Also, I have a massage scheduled for Saturday morning. Yay!

That's about it for now. Another boring post, I know. Hopefully with two up coming weddings and the holiday season approaching, I'll have something more exciting to share soon!

No comments: