Wednesday, September 30, 2009

What's Happening Wednesday!

For lack of a better system, I'm gonna use bullets for this post! I like bullets...
  • Dinner this week has been weird. We had left overs Sunday night, I can't tell you what we had Monday night because I don't remember and last night I had left overs again because Matt was gone. Tonight he is cooking some eel that he caught on his trip this weekend. Tomorrow I think I'll do bbq pork sandwiches.
  • Macy is doing great! She is well on her way to being back to normal. I went home during my lunch break today to check on her and let her out to potty. She has been in the laundry room while we've been working the past few days. Upon arriving home and going into the laundry room, Macy was no where to be found! I looked at the window that is above the dryer, and saw that it was open with the blinds array and the screen off. She had managed to jump onto the dryer, get through the blinds, and the screen of the already open window!! Yes, I'd say she's feeling just fine. PS, she'll be residing in the yard again!
  • I have an anatomy test tomorrow. The test is on all of the bones and muscles. I am nervous, but hopeful that everything will turn out at least half way decent!
  • Bonnie and Jerod decided to move back to Scottsdale. They left yesterday. It was hard to see them go, but I know Bonnie and I will remain close and still see each other - just not as often. I already miss little Jackson like crazy! I'm so thankful to have been near them for the entire summer : )
  • Our friends Tandy and Joel are getting married this weekend. I'm really looking forward to the wedding because a.) I feel like I haven't been "out" in a really long time and b.) I'm excited to see everyone!
  • Every Friday afternoon I get to watch little baby Laine for Nick and Jordan. Last Friday was my first day and it was great! I'm looking forward to our weekly "dates".
  • While Bonnie was packing to move, she came across a digital camera that is not very old that she doesn't use anymore and gave it to me. I'm hoping this gift results in more posts with pictures!
  • And finally, since it is Wednesday, here are my wish list items in no particular order:
  1. A finished office (I'm hoping I can nail Matt down to finish the paint and order carpet this weekend!)
  2. An A+ on my anatomy exam
  3. A detailing of my car
  4. New black boots like these:

No comments: