Thursday, October 11, 2007

It's started.....

So it finally happened....Matt and I are now engaged! Starting from the beginning, we had been planning to take the boat out on October 6 just the two of us and I was super excited! Not because I thought anything like this would happen, I was just ready to relax. Well, we did go out on the American River and that's where he popped the question. He got down on his knee, pulled the ring in it's box out and asked, "Will you make me the happiest man in the world and be my wife?" I was so excited and surprised that I didn't even answer until he said, "Well will you?". Of course I said yes!

And now, it has started. The wedding planning. It's really kind of fun for the most part, and so far I really do not think that I am a Bridezilla, I can only hope that it stays that way. Right now we are hoping to set a date for the end of May 2008, but ultimately it will depend on where we decide on for the venue. Better hurry up and make some decisions, if May is the time then we only have 8 months!!!

No comments: