Monday, October 22, 2007

Things to check off the list!

What a busy weekend!!!! It started with Matt and I going to look at RH Phillips as a possible location for the ceremony and reception. Upon arriving, we were immediatly "sold". There is a hill that is beautifully landscaped and overlooks the valley for the ceremony - our pictures are going to turn out great!! Another plus was that the date we wanted was available, so May 31st is the official date!

After going to RH Phillips, my Mom and I did a little shopping. It was a very productive trip, and we got all of the gifts for my bridesmaids as well as all of our centerpieces!! (Check, check!)

We also found someone that will marry us. His name is Paul and he is a friend of Matt's Dad. We have met him before, and have seen him marry another couple and like his mello attitude.

Last but not least, some of the girls and I went shopping yesterday. I am beginning to HATE shopping for a wedding dress as a lot of the "in" styles right now are hideous! Needless to say, I did not find my dress, but I did pick out a bridesmaid dress.

All in all, I feel like for only having been engaged two weeks we have gotten a lot done. The next things on my list are a caterer, a DJ and the honeymoon!

No comments: