Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Playing Catch Up

Haven't blogged in far too long. Some days I feel like it's lack of material, and others I just don't have a minute to spare! I'm hoping to catch up a little today. I have a family vacation to dish on, some school stuff to chat about, a dilemma at work, and if The Foster Family puts up a Wish List Wednesday I want to participate!!

And to make this entry a little less mundane, here is where I'm hoping to go tonight with my friend Shara...

The Davis Farmer's Market!!! Lots of yummy treats for sale and I can't wait to sink my teeth into a tri-tip sandwich for dinner. I hope to go for a run tonight once it cools off too. I did end up getting my name drawn to run the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco in October (longest run on sentence EVAH!). 

No comments: