Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Memorial Day Weekend 2010

What an amazing weekend I had!! Here's a summary:

Friday night: I got a little Carried Away....Sex and the City 2 with some amazing girls. Love, love, loved the movie. I thought it was way better than the first one, so I was not disappointed. That's pretty good for a sequel!

Saturday: Plans changed from boating with the Allen's to just hanging. We spent some time with some friends, had dinner at a local bar and grill and then went to "fight night". Home by 11:00 ish, which was a good thing!!

Sunday: BOATING!!! It feels like summer officially kicks off every year on Memorial weekend at the river! We were out all day Sunday and it was great to be in the sun, on the water with a beer in hand and great friends all around. 

Monday: Our 2 year wedding anniversary. I can't believe how the time has flown by. Guess that means we've been having a lot of fun, huh? I am so incredibly lucky to have found the man that I married. He is truly my BFF and I am so excited to continue building our lives together. I know the future will bring us wonderful blessings. Love you Babe.

I hope that everyone had a great weekend!!! And thank you to all of the men and women who defend our country so that I can do all of the things that I did the last three days!!

GOD BLESS AMERICA!

No comments: