Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Play That Funky Music....

....because I am in the mother of all funks!!! Obviously, as my blog is about as exciting as watching paint dry lately. Honestly....there's just not a lot going on that I feel is blog worthy. And I think it's because I want to be entertaining and funny. But that's not the case lately. However, I still want to remember what was going on at this time years down the road, so here goes nothing....

Last Thursday I finished my school semester. I got B's in both classes. I was a little disappointed, but Matt reminded me that B's in microbiology and physiology while working 32 hours per week is stellar. That made me feel better. He also said,"Do you know what B stands for??.......Better than a C!!!". So, happy that the semester is over and happy with my two B's. Yay me. 

I'm so effing excited for this weekend because a.) I am going to see Sex and the City 2 b.) I'm getting a pedi with my Mom c.) boating d.) it's a three day weekend and e.) Monday will mark two years of marriage!! Time really does fly when you're having fun! 

I'm also looking forward to a trip to see my friends Bonnie, Jerod and their little boy Jackson. Other trips this summer include house-boating for 5 days (yesssssss!), a camping trip that only Matt and myself are invited to go on : ) and a trip to Tahoe with the Allens

To be completed SOON: pictures from my NYC/D.C. trip and an update on my 30 by 30!!

For those of you that still occasionally glance at this pathetic excuse for a blog, thank you. 

And in an attempt to make this post a little less boring, here's a picture of me and my Microbiology girls with our professor.....

No comments: