Friday, May 7, 2010

The Name Game!

Show Us Your Life with Kelly's Korner

This week, Kelly is hosting the topic of baby names. I have no babies (yet), but I do LOVE names. I was always that little girl, telling my mom what I was going to name my future children. Of course, those names have changed over the past twenty years, but I have 2 boy names and 2 girl names that are steadys on my list. Here they are:

BOY

Blake William

Bryce Matthew 

William is after my dad and Matthew is my husbands name. I just like Blake and Bryce. It's important to me that middle names be "after" someone in the family.

GIRL

Addison Kay

Brynn Patricia

Kay is not only my middle name but my mother's as well. Patricia was my maternal grandmother's middle name. I would like to use Maxine (her first name), but my Mom says not to because Grandma HATED her name!!! Ha!

I can't wait to read eveyone else's names. LOVE this stuff : ) Happy Friday everyone!!!

No comments: