Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Gobbly Goop!

I am not writing about anything in particular today, just feel the need to update. Our trashy neighbor is still trashy, and I still haven't decided what I'm going to do. More than likely say something to her face instead of being passive agressive. Though, I did like the draft that Natalie sent me for a note to leave on the toter! I just may have to put that to good use : )

Anyway, lots of stuff, and then nothing exciting at the same time. If that even makes sense. Maybe I'll just go with the ever trusty bullet points for this post:

  • I have 2.5 weeks left of classes and 1 finals day. May 20th at 7:30 pm PST I will be one happy lady!!!! I will have taken my last final and be enjoying a cocktail with my lab partners. Please think of me that evening!!!
  • While I'm on the school tip, I would like to mention that after this semester I will be eligible to apply to TWO nursing schools. Because I'm awesome like that. Just in case I am not accepted to one of those two (because I'm really not THAT awesome), I will be taking a chemistry class as well as a human development class in the fall to be eligible to apply to two different schools in February. 
  • I will share about the East coast trip I just went on soon. My lazy a$$ still needs to upload all of the pictures. Will try for improvement on this. No guarantees though.
  • I have half way crossed off one of my 30 by 30 items. It's the half marathon one. Yes I am a little crazy. Yes I signed up to run the Nike Women's Half Marathon in San Francisco in October. Yes my name was picked to be a runner. Yes I am slightly scared. 
  • Has anyone ever read The Pioneer Woman's blog? More particularly, the Black Heels to Tractor Wheels love saga? I liked it...I liked it a lot!
  • We took our boat our for the first time this year last Saturday. Was fun. Would like to do again soon...

(DISCLAIMER: I am a lazy whore and did note take any pictures, so this boat picture is old)

No comments: