Monday, April 12, 2010

OMG!

I've been gone for a bit because I was out and about, traveling to New York, Philidelphia, Washington DC and Virginia. That trip is a post in itself, so you'll have to wait patiently to hear about it (I'm sure the anticipation is absolutely killing you. Deal with it.).

I have to say that I am SO excited about something. I have received comments from not one, but TWO bloggers. TWO bloggers whose blogs I read. So, thank you to E and Natalie for making my day, well heck, probably more like my month. 

So, the first thing on my list is to run a half marathon. I have not accomplished this yet, but I did sign up for the Nike Women's (half) Marathon in San Francisco this October. It's a random drawing process for selecting the runners, hopefully I'll know in a few weeks if I've been drawn. 

That is all for now. After being off of work for the last two weeks, I need to go earn my paycheck : )

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Aww, that's so sweet - glad I made your day. ;)