Monday, June 14, 2010

Weekend Recap

Had a really good weekend. Here's what we did...

Friday: impromptu BBQ with our neighbors. Always have a great time with them.

Saturday: shopping with my Mom. We hit up a local produce stand, went to Ross where I found some great bar stools, and had lunch. Love those mornings with my Mom. I took a nap Saturday afternoon and then Matt and I took the boat to the river with our friends Cody and Joel. We ended the night at Sara and Justin's house with pizza and peedro.

Sunday: Lazy morning followed by a fun afternoon at baby Laine's first birthday party. Even though it was pretty warm, the food was good and the company was even better. I can't believe that tomorrow marks one year since she was born. Time flies!!!

Aaaaannnd....no pictures because I'm totally lame.

No comments: