Wednesday, December 31, 2008

My 2008

1. What did you do in 2008 that you’d never done before?
I got married!

2. Did you keep your new year’s resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
I didn't have any last year....still deciding about this year.

3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
Nope, that's what 2009 will be for. Bonnie, Sara, Mica and Jordan are all having babies!!

4. Did anyone close to you die?
No, thank goodness.

5. What countries did you visit?
Mexico for my Honeymoon.

6. What would you like to have in 2009 that you lacked in 2008?
A new car.

7. What dates from 2008 will remain etched upon your memory, and why?

May 2 - My brother's car accident

May 31 - Our wedding day

August 9 - Carrie and Zach's wedding

September 20 - Nick and Jordan's wedding


8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
Making a decision about what to be when I grow up.

9. What was your biggest failure?
Nothing comes to mind....yay for me!

10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
No I didn't.

11. What was the best thing you bought?
Probably something for the wedding.

12. Whose behavior merited celebration?
My husband's and my brother's

13. Whose behavior made you appalled and depressed?
Eh, let's not go there.

14. Where did most of your money go?
Bills and the wedding and honeymoon.

15. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
Being married of course. And also getting Macy and traveling, as well as the other two weddings I participated in. And las but not least, the 2009 babies.

16. What song will always remind you of 2008?
All Summer Long - Kid Rock

17. Compared to this time last year, are you:
a) happier or sadder? happier
b) thinner or fatter? slightly fatter - apparently marriage will do that to you!
c) richer or poorer? about the same

18. What do you wish you’d done more of?
The boat.

19. What do you wish you’d done less of?
Worry.

20. How did you spend Christmas?
Lots of time with family on both sides, and with a few friends.

21. Did you fall in love in 2008?
Over and over, every day.

22. What was your favorite TV program?
Private Practice and Lipstick Jungle.

23. Do you hate anyone now that you didn’t hate this time last year?
I hate the word hate, but I've always had a strong dislike for the people that I currently feel that way about.

24. What was the best book you read?
Marley and Me

25. What was your greatest musical discovery?
Nothing new.

26. What did you want and get?
The best husband in the world.

27. What did you want and not get?
A wedding dress that I loved.

28. What was your favorite film of this year?
Sex and the City was a good one.

29. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
My actual birthday was on Easter, so we made the family rounds. I turned 23.

30. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
Winning the lottery.

31. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2008?
Getting better.

32. What kept you sane?
My co-workers.

33. Which celebrity/public figure did you fancy the most?
Kate Walsh.

34. What political issue stirred you the most?
Listening to uninformed people talk about the election.

35. Who did you miss?
My Dad.

36. Who was the best new person you met?
No one new, but getting to be better friends with Tyler was great!

37. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2008.
You can't always have control, so just enjoy the ride - bumps and all.

38. Quote a song lyric that sums up your year.

Someday when I'm awfully lone

And the world is cold

I will feel a glow

Just thinking of you

And the way you look tonight

No comments: