Monday, August 3, 2009

August Already???

I seriously cannot believe how this year is flying by!! Wasn't it just New Years?!?

Anyway...not a lot to report. We had a nice weekend. Friday night we went to a graduation party for Matt's step-brother. It was fun, but we felt old!! Saturday we took the boat out to the river. It was a nice, uneventful trip. And yesterday I convinced Matt to do a little clothes shopping for himself. We went to JC Penney and were there for about 20 minutes and then he was done. He did get four shirts though, so it's progress! After that, we came home and I cleaned and he lounged. We had a last minute dinner date with the Allens. Always a good time! Speaking of dinner, here are my three meals this week:

Steaks, asparagus & garlic stuffed red potatoes

Mushroom Parmesan, salad & tomatoes (our veggie meal)

Hamburgers, potato salad & green salad

I've been recording a few cooking shows that I like to get some new ideas for dinner, so hopefully I'll be making some new recipes in the coming weeks. Paula Deen, Sunny Anderson & Claire Robinson ROCK!!!

No comments: