Friday, August 7, 2009

Wedding Reception & Honeymoon

Kelly's Korner is hosting another wedding "Show us your life" Friday. This week, it's wedding receptions and honeymoon....

Our reception was held at the same place as the ceremony - RH Philips winery. It was a blast!! 

For food, we did heavy appetizers instead of a sit down or buffet dinner. Actually, there were so many appetizers it was like a buffet (no one walked away hungry!), but people were able to "graze" as they wished - there wasn't a set schedule for dinner hour. We went right into dancing after everyone had gotten something to eat and drink. Here's Matt and I having our first dance:

The rest of the reception was fabulous! We kept it simple. I didn't even have a cake to cut - though we did have a lovely dessert bar : ) The dancing went on for hours. I believe these two pictures are to the song "Shout". Ha!

And then, we were off to our honeymoon!

I have yet to develop the pictures from our honeymoon (Oops!). We didn't take our digital camera, and used one of those disposable things instead. We spent a week in Puerto Vallarta and it was amazing. Lot's of good food, the beach, swimming, playing, etc. We even swam with dolphins, something I've always wanted to do. I don't have any of my own pictures, but I found this online - it's the resort we stayed at....

No comments: