Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Things I Hate

A compilation of things that I hate, in no particular order. And don't worry, this will be followed up by a "Things I Love" post. I'm not just a hater!

Liars

People that mistreat animals

Fog and wind

Egg nog

When people only pretend to listen

My feet being dirty

Black licorice

Cancer

That there are people who would give their right arms to have children and can't, and that there are also people who can pop babies out like a tick tack dispensor and don't appreciate/care for/love them.

That there are times when I can't help but be overly sensitive

People that have no patriotism and do not support our armed forces

Line cutters

Unloading the dishwasher

Clutter

Inconsiderate people

Most stand up comedy

People that feel entitled for no reason

Dust

Ear aches

Anxiety

Golf

Getting car sick

No comments: