Tuesday, July 13, 2010

A Few Of My Favorite Things...

So, this is my 100th blog post! I didn't know what to have the topic be, and then figured a positive and fun entry would be best. And what's more positive and fun than my favorite things??? NOTHING! Here's my list of favs...

1. My husband

2. My Mom and brother Mitch

3. The rest of my family and friends (who may as well be family!).

4. My dogs - most of the time

5. Pedicures

6. Swimming

7. Cooking a new recipe

8. My bed

9. Being outside

10. New flip flops

11. The smell of campfire

12. San Luis Obispo

13. Our house

14. Drinks and appetizers with the girls

15. Being lazy on a Sunday morning

16. A day out on the boat

17. Movie theater popcorn

18. Reading "chick lit" books

19. A glass of red wine

20. Jogging

21. Those great, deep conversations that only seem to happen occasionally

22. New episodes of the Real Housewives of NJ (Yes, I'm guilty!)

23. Shopping days with my Mom

24. Decorating for Christmas

25. Date nights with the hubby

That'll do for now. Though there are many, many more, I'll leave it at that : ) 

Thanks for reading and if you're here, please leave a comment. Whether it's your first time coming across my dopey blog or not I'd love to see who's out there! 

No comments: