Wednesday, July 28, 2010

To Fill A Post : )

I got this from Lyndsey and thought I'd put it on my blog too....

ABC's
 
A- My AIR CONDITIONER is set on: usually about 78

B- My BEDROOM theme is: I don't really have one...our bedroom can be viewed here....maybe you can tell me what the theme is!

C- The CAR in the driveway is: I have a Honda accord and Matt drives a Ford F-250 pick up for work. Our  "fun" vehicle is a  Mastercraft X-10 (boat!).

D- My DESK looks:  my desk at home is clean and organized (at the moment). My desk at work is too....but for some reason, I don't enjoy my desk at work quite as much....wonder why???

E- The EXACT time I wake up daily is: Monday through Friday my alarm goes off at 5:30....on the weekends I wake up whenever, but typically can't sleep past about 7:00 or so.

F- The FIRST thing I wash in the shower is: My hair

G- My GARAGE is filled with: motorcycles, a fishing boat, tools, gardening supplies, it's mostly Matt's space : )

H- My HOUSE is: fabulous!! one of my favorite places to be!

I- If you peeked INSIDE my bedroom you'd see: the usual bedroom stuff

J- My favorite JUICE is: lemonade

K- The best part of my KITCHEN is: the counter space and under cabinet lighting

L- The LAST person who visited my home was: the neighbors to see the paint color in our bedroom

M- The last piece of MAIL for me was: a thank you note.

N- My NEIGHBORS think I'm: that would depend on which neighbor you ask....the ones that matter like us.

O- If you OPENED my fridge you'd see: milk, juice, eggs, fruit, left over pasta, condiments....

P- My last house PARTY was: we don't have a lot of parties....last November we had our families over for an appetizer open house.

Q- A QUICK meal I like to fix is: anything on the grill.

R- My favorite ROOM of the house is: either the living room or our bedroom.

S- The SHAMPOO brand I use is: Suave

T- My largest TELEVISION is: the one in the living room, though don't ask me the exact size.

U- UNDER my bed you will find: shoes

V- The last time I VACUUMED was: Monday

W- Looking out my WINDOW I see: which window??

X- I wish I had X-TRA: money!!!  For a pool, a housekeeper, an addition to our home, a 2 week vacation, for me to quit my job, you know, those few things!!

Y- My YARD is: front yard is cute, back yard has been destroyed by two rambunctious and large dogs. We are starting the process of reclamation : )

Z- ZZZZZZZ My bedtime is:we are usually in bed on work nights no later than 9:00. On the weekends, it varies.

No comments: