Friday, July 16, 2010

Five Question Friday


1. Do you collect anything? When I was a little girl, I had a pretty mean Barbie collection. These days, I don't collect anything on purpose, but my recipe reserve is pretty large.

2. Name 3 celebrities that you find good looking.  Matthew McConaughey, Taylor Lautner, and Carrie Underwood.

3. Do you have any scars? If so, what's the story behind it (them?)? I have little ones here and there. The most obvious is a small round one on my forehead from having the chicken pox at age 5. 

4. What is a food that you like to eat, but others might think it's gross or weird? I love to eat peanut butter by the spoonful. It grosses my brother out to no end.

5. Have you ever seen a tornado in real life? Nope, and I hope to keep it that way!

No comments: