Saturday, October 8, 2011

Television Longings...

I miss television. As lame as that sounds, I really do. So, in an ode to my Saturdays that used to be filled with DVR catching up, here's a list of shows that I wish I was still up to date on:

The following are basically JUNK, but that's alright:

 Teen Mom - Cast 1 and 2

(credit)

 Jersey Shore

(credit)

Real Housewives - New Jersey and Beverly Hills

(credit)

Most Eligible Dallas

(credit)

And, because it's Fall and all the good shows have begun, a list of my favs...

Grey's Anatomy

(credit)

Private Practice

(credit)

Modern Family

(credit)

And finally, the new ones that I'd probably be checking out...

Up All Night

(credit)

Hart of Dixie

(credit)

Revenge

(credit)


Please go sit on your couch and watch one of these for me : )

No comments: