Thursday, October 6, 2011

Things Thursday

I haven't blogged in 8 days, and because I feel like that's a super long time, I'm trying to make an effort to put something here. But, there's not really much new to say.

I still need to do a house update. I'm not going to even speculate as to when that will happen because I want to include pictures. And remembering to bring my camera cord to work with me has been a big fail.

Tomorrow I am taking the TEAS (Test of Essential Academic Skills) for entry to nursing school. I only need a 67% to pass. This is good, because I've got that on lock down. It's also bad, because knowing that I have it on lock down means that I haven't studied a whole lot. Now that the test is upon me, I wish I'd studied to get a score in the 90's instead of in the high 70's to low 80's. But, it is what it is.

I dropped out of Weight Watchers. Mainly because I was paying $17.99 a month to track stuff. I know what to eat and how much. I know I need to exercise. So, now I'm using Sparkpeople.com because it's free yo! And that means I can put $17.99 a month toward something else. Like a toilet or maybe some paint.

A vacation sounds AWESOME right about now. I think I'm going to try to plan a weekend trip to the coast in mid-December. After all this house stuff, we're gonna need it.

No comments: