Wednesday, September 28, 2011

WILW & Pinteresting!

Time to link up with Jamie and Michelle again : )


This week, I'm loving...

...the new recipes that I've found to try in the crock pot.

...that I scored well on my pathophysiology exam.

...BLT's for dinner with all the tomatoes that friends are gifting us from their gardens.

...of course, my husband!
And here are my pins...

Love this for a bookshelf decoration

Taco cups = good for football

Love all the neutral colors

Cute and easy!

DIY wall decor

To end things on a funny note  : )




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

i totally want to try the wine cork monogram! it is so cute and looks easy (i say that now, but i'm sure i will find a way to make it difficult!)

Lindsey said...

Me too! My "S" will probably end up looking like a big glob though! Ha!!