Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Loves and Pinteresting!

Happy Wednesday! Be sure to go participate in these fun link ups with Jamie and Michelle...


First up, What I'm loving this week...

...the brick on the front of our house is going up and the siding is thisclose to being finished! (a house update post with pictures coming soon!)

...I'm going to Arizona to see these cuties for Halloween!
Jackson - age 2
Beckett - age 10 months

...I bought my first Christmas present. So much easier on the checking account to start early, no?

...as always, my wonderful best friend and husband : )


And here are my pins for this week...

(all images via Pinterest)


Cajun Chicken Pasta

An upholstered headboard that I can make myself!

Love this...maybe for the walls in the stairwell?

I'm ready to dress (and shop!) for Fall!





Wish the house was finished so I could decorate...I have lots of good ideas for next year though.





What are YOU loving and pinning this week???




8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want an upholstered headboard so bad...but they are sooo expensive! i feel like i could make it!

Lindsey said...

Girl, if I am going to attempt it (and, succeed no less!) then anyone can!!! GO FOR IT!

Trish said...

I love all the shapes and sizes of those frames!

Jenn said...

I've been meaning to try that cajun chicken pasta (have had it pinned for a while now. I need to stop being lazy! haha) Also loving those fall outfits, esp the last two!

Ashley said...

hey girl:) great pins...and fun blog i love it!!!

Lindsey said...

Thanks girls! Jenn - let me know when you try that recipe!!

Unknown said...

I love the empty frame-wall idea. it's one of my favorite decorating ideas!

{I've got a Kate Spade giveaway going on right now & I'd love to see you there! amyreneonline.com}

Greer's Gossip said...

Love all of your pins, I really want to make that cajun chicken pasta soon!!