Thursday, September 22, 2011

It's Okay Thursdays

Helloooooo!! Decided to participate in a link up that I've seen on a few of my favorite blogs. Join in the fun and go here to share what you're okay with : )

Its Ok Thursdays


It's Okay...

...that I am taking the TEAS (a standardized, how much do you know type test for nursing school) in two weeks and I've only tackled one of four parts of the study guide.

...to wish that I still had satellite television and a DVR. I'm missing all the Fall lineup wonderfulness, but our house will be well worth it when it's finished.

...that I've been "stuck" in my Weight Watcher's plight for about a month now. I haven't lost, but I also haven't gained!

...to be totally non-crafty when it comes to Halloween costumes. Maybe I'll just wear my husbands tool belt.

...that my half marathon training went down the toilet about 6 weeks ago. I'm totally fine walking it, really.


What's okay with you this week????

1 comment:

Jessa said...

Both of my kids want to be easy things this year. I basically need black shirts, pants and two cape like things. I'm excited!