Wednesday, October 19, 2011

WILW & Pinteresting

Happy Wednesday!!! And.....time for my favorite link ups with Jamie and Michelle : )

This week, I'm loving....

....that I ran and finished the Nike Women's Half Marathon last Sunday. This was my second year and I loved it!

....that my husband and I are about a month away from moving back into our house. WE'RE READY!

....these boots that Pioneer Woman is giving away on her blog:
....that we're going to see Transiberian Orchestra right before Thanksgiving.

....as always, my wonderful husband!


And here's what I'm pinning this week:


Cute outfit, love the turquoise colored jewelry


Wedding song (or any song!) lyrics on canvas


Cute kitchen/dining decor


Beer mac and cheese


What are YOU loving and pinning????

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on finishing the half marathon! I probably couldn't run a mile!! :)

Lindsey said...

Thanks!!! I finished, but am walking pretty funny these last couple of days : )