Friday, June 26, 2009

Fabulous Friday!

So, I am a slacker. This I know.....I missed my post yesterday. No excuse other than I just plain forgot! Oh well!!! 

Had I blogged yesterday, it would have been about Farrah Fawcet and Michael Jackson. I think the media is covering both of those subjects enough for every one at the moment, so I'll leave it at that.

On to FABULOUS FRIDAY!!!! So, this week Friday truly is fabulous. Matt and I are going camping with some of our favorite people at Bullards Bar this weekend. And not just regular camping....BOAT camping! Carrie (Matt's sister) and her husband, along with my good friend Ryan DePaepe and his darling Diana will be with us. Ryan is a firefighter, and it's hard to work trips like this into his work schedule, so I've been looking forward to having a long overdue trip with him for a while! 

To make up for yesterday, I'll do a "double" Friday post. The picture for "Foto Friday" is this:

This was taken on Easter Sunday of this year. As you can see, Matt has a mimosa in his hand, so here's to the drinking we're gonna do this weekend! Cheers : )

No comments: