Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Wish List Wednesday

Alright, here are my wish list items for this week in no particular order:

1. An in-ground pool in our back yard. Macy could swim all day long and be tired in the evenings, and I could swim EVERY DAY for exercise!!! Not to mention the fun pool parties we could have!2. A vacation to Maui with my husband. I love going places with just him and I, and our honeymoon was great - I think it's time for a replay, but with a new location!

3. A housekeeper. I would have them come once weekly. This WILL happen when I am a nurse!!!

4. A new designer purse. Either Coach or Dooney & Bourke.

5. A new wardrobe of workout clothes. The stuff I have is getting kind of shabby!

And there you have it! My first Wish List Wednesday!!! Happy Hump Day : )

No comments: