Tuesday, September 28, 2010

A Little Fun!

For my post today, I stole the following from another blog. Thanks E! And if you don't already read her blog, you really should. It's great : )

I Always... 
Start my weekdays by checking my email and facebook
Plan at least 2 dinners to make for the week
Wash my hair first in the shower
Kiss my husband goodnight
Plan ahead
Try to be empathetic to others
Feel guilty when I don't exercise
Miss my Dad
 
I Sometimes...
Cry when I am angry
Long to be a kid again
Let myself have some "me" time
Want to be a doctor
Wish I had gone to a four year college
Do google searches of myself
Drink wine while I cook dinner
Want to move
Read cookbooks for fun 

I Never...
Stop encouraging my family and friends
Go grocery shopping without a list
Go to sleep without taking a shower
Want to stop having fun : )
File my fingernails
Wash my own car
Am happy when it's a Monday morning (unless it's Labor Day or Memorial day!!)

No comments: