Thursday, September 30, 2010

I Could Get Used to This

Yesterday, I didn't return to work after leaving mid morning for school. I decided that with the way things have been at the office lately, I needed an afternoon to be away from it all and have some "me" time.

Funny how a few years ago, "me" time would have meant a pedicure, shopping, maybe a day at the beach, a massage, etc. I still do these things on occasion, but now I can easily think of some "me" time as getting my laundry done, wearing my puppies out, or flopping on the couch to watch a favorite television show. Speaking of which, does anyone else feel like a TV addict this time of year, or is it just me?

Anyway, I had a solid 4 hours of alone time and all I really accomplished was laundry. But boy, does it feel good to know that I don't have to wash anything this weekend. Ha! Here's to some "me" time every now and again!

No comments: