Wednesday, September 15, 2010

Midweek Laughs

mid-week laughs at emyselfandi.com


E over at E, Myself and I has started a new thing every Wednesday. Head on over to her blog to give your two cents on this weeks topic.

What makes you laugh about MEN'S FASHION?!?!?

Oh...let me count the things....


1. Suspenders. I mean, really? What's wrong with a simple, classic belt? Don't they serve the same purpose?
Sidenote: This does exclude the hot firefighters that wear those sexy suspenders for super important things like, you know, calendar shoots and such.


2. Socks with sandals. Oh yeah. I said it. I'll give you a second to recover......you okay? Um yeah, this is just unacceptable in every situation. If your feet need to be fully covered, just wear shoes please.

3. The crooked baseball hat. I know, I know....Tyler on Teen Mom does it, so it must be cool right? Wrong!! Very, very wrong.












4. Sagging. Really yo? I don't want to see your a$$. And neither does the rest of the world. So go buy some pants that fit right mmmmmmkay?

5. Stripes on plaid. It's just not okay. Ever.








4 comments:

E said...

Oh SO true! Great list. I especially dislike stripes on plaid... I don't know how this look ever makes it out of the house! Haha!

Thanks for participating!

Unknown said...

Oh so very very very spot on with every point!
:)
xx

emily said...

crooked hats annoy me too!

great list.

Unknown said...

You've got a new reader!! Very funny and true.