Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A Good Friend of Mine

Last night, I had dinner with this pretty girl:


She's been my friend since we were three. We met at preschool, she was snail hunting and I had probably just finished picking my nose. It was a match made in heaven.

Here we are being us:


She was in my wedding. She did a good job. She even made the ribbon/bow bouquet at my bridal shower. Here's the proof:


And here we are on the back of the boat together. (Note the guy at the front of the boat with the Mohawk who would later become my husband.)













Last night, at dinner, Shara told me she reads my blog. I got pissed at her for not commenting. Then I thanked her for reading my blog, told her how to leave a comment, and said a couple of hail Mary's that she would be kind in her comments. I guess we'll see.

Love ya girl : )

1 comment:

Scientifically Shara said...

Hahaha! Look! I'm leaving a comment. Dinner was fun. We need to plan more of them. =)