Thursday, October 21, 2010

SLO

I've written before how I need to do some catch up posts. One in particular is a post about a weekend trip the hubs and I took in August.

Matt went to college at Cal Poly in San Luis Obispo. When we started dating, he took me there as part of the wooing process. I promptly fell in love with the area. Since then, we make it a point to take a long weekend and make the drive there at least once a year.

Our last trip was a good one. We hiked to the top of Mount Madonna. Well actually, I hiked and Matt rode his bike.


We went downtown for dinner and cocktails that night. There is a landmark in the downtown area called Bubble Gum Alley.

A lot of time was also spent near the ocean. We love both the Avila Pier and Morro Bay.


Finally, Matt had just acquired a new toy before our trip, so he thought it would be fun to lug it down to the Pismo dunes and play.



No comments: