Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Nike Women's Half Marathon

Last Sunday, I crossed one of my 30 by 30 items off. I ran (and finished!) a half marathon!

This run is held  in San Francisco. About 20,000 runners participate in this run every year and this year I was one of them. A group of friends and I have been training since July to achieve this goal. It was amazing to cross that finish line after working so hard for so long. My goal time was 3 hours or less and I finished in 2 hours and 48 minutes. Yay me!


There was a race expo leading up to Sunday in Union Square. There is a Nike store that has all the names of the runners written on the side of the building. Pretty cool!


Matt and I the night before the run....


Some friends and I made shirts to run in.....


Tiffany and I after the run.....


It was a wonderful experience and I can't wait to do it again!!

No comments: