Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Fourth of July

We took the Fourth off from working on the house to enjoy a day of swimming, grilling, fireworks, and family. That weekend was actually a really busy one with a birthday dinner for Gram, a "date afternoon" for Matt and I (this included swimming and drinking a few beers alone on the back patio), an afternoon of swimming with friends that continued into an evening BBQ, and finally a get together on the actual Fourth at my Aunt's home. I was intelligent enough to take the 5th off, and boy am I glad I did!

Gram with her birthday earrings

Jeff and Helen (Matt's Dad and Step Mom) at dinner

Baby Laine watching fireworks and enjoying a rice crispy treat

Auntie Mikey and Baby Laine with a sparkler

Matt and I, tired sun burnt and content

My cousin, Jordan and I (she's Baby Laine's Momma!)

My brother, Mitch, me and our Momma : )

No comments: