Friday, July 1, 2011

Fill in the Blank!

A new Friday link up via The Little Things We Do!

1. The best news I ever received was... thus far (besides the news that Matt wanted to be my husband when he proposed!), it would be my acceptance to nursing school.
2. Something I'm looking forward to is... short term - my four day weekend looming ahead. 3 hours and counting! Long term - finishing our house.
3. Something I would never do is... scuba dive. Love the ocean, just not being submerged in it.
4. If I could choose someone to be my life coach (famous or not, living or dead), I'd choose... my Dad. He was an amazing man with a good grasp of every one's opinions mattering. I wish I could be as open minded as he always was.
5. If I had to put a label on my style it would be... casual classic. I love me some jeans, t-shirts and flip flops. And when I need to sport a dressier look I'm always drawn to the little black dress.
6. One should always be... reflective of themselves.
7. I want to take a trip to... the Florida Keys! I have a goal of seeing more of the U S of A, and figure why not start somewhere with good beaches and cocktails.

No comments: