Thursday, July 7, 2011

Just in case you were wondering...

...I have tons to post about, but not the pictures to go with the post. Hopefully tomorrow. In the meantime, here's some randomness about me!

  • I hate when my feet are dirty. Camping is a nightmare for me. Baby wipes are wonderful.
  • If I had to eat one food for the rest of my life, it would be crab.
  • I'm a water girl. River, pool, ocean, lake, pond...you name it, I'll swim in it.
  • My Dad died when I was 17. That was 9 years ago and there still isn't a day that goes by that I don't think of him.
  • I am a recipe addict. I print gazillions off the Internet and can sit and read cookbooks for hours.
  • Sometimes, I let other peoples expectations of me become too much of a priority. My husband is just as bad with this. We're working on it.
  • My favorite color is red.
  • I don't like donuts, waffles, pancakes, or pastries. Show me the bacon!
  • My Mom loves Elvis. Because of this I can sing every one of his songs, word for word.
  • Watching trashy reality television is my vice. Love me some Teen Mom, Jersey Shore and Housewives!
  • I love babies. LOVE THEM. (as long as they're not mine - for now)
  • Someday, I will have a Yorkshire Terrier.
  • I cannot wait to be a nurse.
  • Getting a pool in our backyard is a goal that I think I've talked Matt into : )
  • My husband, brother and mom mean the world to me!

No comments: