Friday, July 15, 2011

Friday Randomness...

....with bullets. Because in my mind, randomness = bullets:
  • Our week has mostly revolved around the house, as per usual. I'm okay with that. It's going to be amazing when it's done. Updated to come next week WITH PICTURES!
  • I got some new running shoes yesterday. I'm excited to run in them tomorrow. Training for the half marathon that I'm running begins on July 30th.
  • A few weeks ago, I purchased a blackberry phone. I love it. That is all.
  • We're sneaking in a little fun this weekend, and Matt and I are both excited and ready. I plan to blog about it next week, but until then I have three words: water, beer, barbecue.
  • Nursing school update: last night, I was talking with Matt about the wait list that I'm on at the local community college. Here's how it works - you get accepted into the program and are placed on a wait list. Each semester, 60 students are taken off of the wait list as they begin the nursing program. I applied to said program in February and was 189 on the list. Over the last 5 months, I have moved up to slot 123 on the list. This means that when the 60 students begin the program next month, I'll move up at least 60 spots to 63. And since I've moved up a total of 66 slots these last few months, I don't see why I wouldn't move up at least 2 spots to be able to start in January. Go me! That was long winded, sorry.
And finally, because I want to include a picture with this post, I leave you with where I wish I was RIGHT NOW!!!!

Ten points if you know where this is......

HAPPY FRIDAY : )

No comments: