Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wednesday Love

Head over to Jamie's blog to share your loves!


This week, I'm loving.....

...that I have moved up an additional 14 spots on the nursing school wait list, meaning that I now am sitting pretty at spot 109. Fingers crossed that I can start in January!!

...that we had a wonderful time camping this last weekend at Bullard's Bar. A little R&R with camping and some time on the lake is just what the doctor ordered!

...that I am making grilled artichokes and salmon for dinner tonight.

...that this Sunday is the baby shower for my friend Tandy. I've got so many cute things for it, I can't wait!

...as always, my amazing hubby. Love you babe!!


3 comments:

Leah @ Everyday Love said...

What a cute diaper cake!

Lindsey said...

Thanks : ) Hopefully mine looks this good!

Sarah said...

I LOVE the cake! And, congrats on getting up on the list! Hopefully you will start soon :) You definitely have a lot of awesome things to be lovin'!