Thursday, December 1, 2011

Jury Duty

On November 7th, I had to appear for jury selection. Guess what? They selected me. Yes, me. Out of 122 people, I became juror number 9. And the last 3 weeks have been me juggling everything that I was already trying to keep together plus now this.

I don't really care to discuss the actual trial. I will say that it was interesting, that I learned some things, and that I have a new respect for the judicial system. Aside from that, at this point in time I'm, frankly, sick of it.

Back to regularly scheduled programming!! Here's a bullet recap of what's been going on since my disappearance:

  • I only have two weeks left of school = happiness
  • I will more than likely only be at my current job until January = scary, exciting, wondrous
  • The house is still coming along. Paint is done, hopefully tile and carpet will be complete within the next couple of weeks. Maybe even our laminate flooring!
  • Thanksgiving was good this year. We have a lot to be very thankful for.
  • Matt and I both have colds right now = misery
That's it for now. Hopefully I can get some pictures of the house progress up before too long : )

No comments: