Wednesday, December 14, 2011

Midweek Confessions

E over at E, Myself, and I is starting a new link up party!! Go over to her page and check it out along with all of her other awesome posts about everything from decorating to her adorable son : )



Here are my confessions this week.....

  • I'm pissed that our house isn't decorated for Christmas. And I'm also pissed that it probably won't be at all this year. The remodel has taken it's toll in all aspects of life, and even though I know it will be worth it, I miss my tree and exterior lights and mantel decor. Dang it!!!
  • I didn't take the final for my pathophysiology class. And I'm not sorry. You see, we're allowed to drop our lowest test score. I chose to not take the final, and drop the "zero" grade. This made my semester end an entire week earlier. That's why I'm not sorry.
  • I have not run since the half marathon in October. I'm a little sorry about that, but not enough to actually run (yet).
  • There are only 11 more days after today that I will coming to my office. This = big excitement!
  • All I want for dinner tonight is nachos and movie theatre popcorn. Depending on the condition of my tummy after eating that, I might throw in some sour patch kids. No wonder a year ago I had 40 pounds to lose (half way there!!)
  • On that note, I haven't counted Weight Watcher points since July. AT ALL. However, I haven't gained any weight. 'Tis good. 'Tis not good that I fell off the wagon. Will climb back on soon (notice the intentional non-commitment to a date?)
  • I could have easily stayed in bed until noon today.
What are your confessions this week???

3 comments:

Ashley said...

We went through a kitchen remodel last year at Christmastime. I was determined to decorate the house even though our kitchen was in our dining room, our den became our pantry and the only room that stayed organized was the bedroom. I decorated the mayhem that was our house only to have to clean white dust from everything when I put it away. I suggest a little tree somewhere and then driving around to enjoy the lights in your community. Trust me, one year without decor is okay and you'll appreciate it that much more next year! (Sorry I'm so longwinded!)

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the advice!!! Being that we're not even living in our home, I doubt I'll even do a smallish tree. Next year, I'll be going nuts to make up for it : )

Thanks for the comment!!

twinkietotmom said...

Don't you just love the Midweek Confessions link up, so that we can just get it all off our chests now!? I think this might be my new favorite link up of the week!