Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Midweek confessions

E is holding another episode of midweek confessions, which I love. Plus, there's a button now : ) Hopefully soon there will be a link up too!!

  • I should feel guilty about leaving my husband alone to work on our unfinished home for 3 days, but I don't. I'm really looking forward to my trip to Arizona to see one of my besties and her family.
  • Sometimes, I think it will be weird to not live with someone. We've been out of our home since June 6th, and are currently at my father in laws house. It's wonderful. People like to make us dinner and take our fresh laundry out of the dryer and fold it for us. Read: I'm getting spoiled and may want to move back home.
  • Christmas spirit seems non-existent this year. I'm really looking forward to next year.
  • I will not have a job in January. I'm excited.

Guess that's it for this week!!

No comments: