Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Blah

It's just one of those weeks. Mostly because I'm sick. It started Sunday with a sore throat that came out of no where, and by Monday morning I was in full blown head cold mode. Stayed home from work and slept ALL DAY. I was back at work yesterday, but still under the weather. Hopefully I'm back to 100% by the weekend. 

Matt left for Tahoe to do a job up there on Monday afternoon. He's coming home today. But, because he was gone and I'm sick, I slacked on my menu planning this week. Last night I had a frozen dinner. I don't remember what I had on Monday. I have some ground turkey defrosting at home now, so I need to find a recipe to make that (I already have a few, but I want something new). I also plan to make lemon basil carrots as our veggie. Tomorrow will be Matt's night for dinner. My prediction is Vince's!

Other than that, things have been "normal". School starts back up for me on August 17th, so I've begun to think about spending an arm and a leg on textbooks. The Yolo County Fair is the same week that school starts, and we're going to the destruction derby on Sunday night. Also, that same weekend we'll be in Tahoe with the Allen's. Should be fun! Since I have no pictures to share, I'll just include one of my favorite spots in Tahoe, Sand Harbor. We love to take the boat over there for the day and swim, people watch, snack, and chat! This makes me excited for our weekend up there!!!

No comments: