Wednesday, July 22, 2009

A fun night out and Wish List Wednesday!

Last night, Carrie, Bonnie and myself went out for a couple of drinks. With Bonnie having Jackson now, this time together was planned way in advance and we had all been looking forward to it for about a week! We decided to go to Morrison's. Dummy me, I should have known that it would be packed due to a funeral for a local young man. It was just too busy, impossible to get a drink, and I almost got in a fight over an available table. We decided to leave and go elsewhere. While heading over to Tazzina (I've heard they have a great bar!), Carrie mentioned that The Stag was an option too. That sounded more fun, so we went! Oh my gosh, it ended up being better than Morrison's ever could have been!! The three of us sat at the bar and talked and laughed for a good two hours. Then, to end the night we all sang kareoke to Debbie Gibson's "Shake Your Love"!!! It was a blast!

Now for my wish list items. Here they are, in no particular order:

A professionally landscaped back yard (along with two dogs that won't tear it up!)

A weekly, one hour massage for the rest of my life. 

A personal chef. Oh wouldn't that be nice. The only catch, the chef would have to let me cook when I wanted to - I do like cooking dinners and such, but sometimes thinking of WHAT to make gets tedious.

This duvet cover set. Maybe I'll be able to find it on Ebay for less expensive than the real thing!

To be able to quit my job and go to school full time. This is actually a pretty serious wish list item. Matt and I have been talking, and it's looking more and more possible. Keep your fingers crossed!

No comments: