Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Menu Plan Monday...Ahem, Tuesday

Alright, I slacked yesterday on dinner plans. I really don't have quite the menu I was hoping for this week anyway as it's gonna be another crazy one. Instead of three meals, I have two. They are as follows:

Asian Chicken Lettuce Wraps with Won Ton Soup and Portobellos

Mustard Salmon with Squash and Red Potatoes (yes, I am carrying this over from last week!)

We have some office stuff to do in the evening, so for my third night of cooking I'll probably do something easy (i.e. the frozen lasagna I have on hand with a green salad). Also, Matt mentioned that for his night this week we should go to Morrison's and have dinner in the bar! I'm okay with that : )

Our weekend was good. Friday night I had some girl time with Jordan and little Lainers, which was great. Love spending time with those girls. Saturday we headed out to Pine Ranch for the night.  Pine Ranch is up in the Capay hills. Shellhammer Construction built a 7,000 square foot house there, along with a 3,000 square foot guest house a few years back. The Pines recently added a pool to the compound. It was a good time and I'd love to go back someday.

It's funny, I feel like there isn't much to talk about this week and yet, I feel super busy! Hoping to get some boat time in at some point. We are going to Folsom on Friday night to see Isaac's girlfriend Liz sing and then Saturday we are going to the wedding of my longtime friend Shannon. I'm really looking forward to that!

No comments: