Friday, January 22, 2010

Bullets & Pictures!

Because I can't figure out a "flow" for this blog, I'm using bullets. Deal with it.
  • I started school this week. Tuesdays and Thursdays are not pretty or fun days for me. BUT, my first week is over and I only have to do it 17 more times. I think I can, I think I can......
  • We got an alarm system installed yesterday. This makes be happy because my husband leaves me home alone overnight a lot. That is all.
  • I think I'm going to try the Special K diet. Still no gym membership, but I'm thinking about going in and getting that free week long pass SOON.
  • Matt's birthday is on the 31st. He will be 30. I have a special surprise planned for him. I am excited. Post and pictures with more detail to follow : )
  • The carpet that we ordered for the third bedroom? Yeah, homeboy came out and measured and then called us with an estimate of............$970!!!! For ONE 13x12 bedroom!!! Seriously, did we pick out gold plated carpet or something? Soooooooo, once again, we are at a standstill with this 6 month long project. We WILL be going floor shopping again this weekend and there WILL be something other than cement for flooring in there by my birthday!

And because this post (reminiscent to all other posts that I make!) is pretty dull, here are some pictures to brighten it up a bit!

Our dogs

LOVE this one of me, Jordan & Lainey Bug.....just wish the Bug was looking at the camera!

Emmy & I sledding : ) 

Matt and I in Tahoe New Year's weekend. 

No comments: