Friday, May 20, 2011

Five Question Friday



Go over to Five Crooked Halos to join in and give your five answers. Happy Friday!!!

1. Do you and your spouse go to bed at the same time?
We do, unless one of us is sick. And the sad part? Our bedtime is between 8:30 and 9:00.

2. A question for the ladies...What kind of facial hair do you like on your man?
It varies. I think I'd be okay with anything as long as it wasn't a mustache only. Right now, my husband is rocking a goatee, and I must say it's pretty hot!

3. What's the worst vacation you've ever taken?
Hahahahahaha.....well, typically if I'm on vacation, I'm not complaining. Probably one of the many family trips to the cabin for several reasons that I'm not at liberty to go into on here : )

4. What's the first-ever blog you followed?
Kelly's Korner. She's wonderful!

5. Do you enjoy amusement parks?
VERY much. Wish I lived closer to one. My husband and I have never been to an amusement park together...we're hoping to change that this summer!

1 comment:

Kimberlee, The Spunky Diva said...

Your answers are so close to mine, LOL! ~Kimberlee
{Accuquilt Giveaway}