Thursday, May 19, 2011

Sweet Summertime!

As of 9:30 this morning, I am officially on Summer break!!! Wahoooooo! Finals are over, I sold back my textbooks to the bookstore, and promptly headed to Ross to treat myself to a new handbag. In all of my summer excitement, I thought I would share some of the plans that we have for the season...

Weddings! Not as many as most people....some bloggers are attending as many as 7 weddings this summer!!! Thus far, we are going to two. One is here in town in just a couple of weeks and the other is in Tahoe on Labor Day weekend. I'm VERY excited for both of them!


Boating! We are water people. And we have a boat that is like a second home. Our love of being on the river with a brew in hand is almost tangible and I am READY for those types of afternoons. Hoping to convince the hubby to take me out today to celebrate finals.


Parties! Engagement, birthday, baby showers, etc. Lots and lots of parties. I'm sure they'll all be recapped on here at some point!


The house! Of course, we'll continue to work on our house. We hope to be finished by September/October so we definitely have our work cut out for us!!

And...my most favorite holiday. The Fourth of July. LOVE this day, what it stands for, and my country. Celebrating with BBQ, beer and fireworks is pretty cool too!


What are your summer plans???

No comments: